1. Peel the plantains by slicing off the ends and scoring them with a pairing knife lengthwise, then slice plantains at an angle, crosswise into 1/2" thick slices. Heat 1 tbsp avocado oil in a skillet over medium and add plantains once hot. Fry for 3-4 minutes before flipping and frying on the other side until golden brown on each side. Sprinkle with sea salt and set aside.
2. Wash and dry kale before removing stems and coarsely chopping the leaves. Heat the 1/2 tbsp avocado oil in a large skillet over medium and add kale once oil is hot. Toss and cover with a lid to allow kale to wilt for 3-4 minutes. Once wilted remote lid and stir in lemon juice and a pinch of salt before setting aside.
3. To make the garlic sauce place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined.
4. Heat 1 tbsp avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add shredded chicken to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes until crisp before flipping and crisping on the other side.
5. Layer kale, plantains, and chicken in a bowl before topping with garlic sauce and serve.