1. If your chicken is not pre-cooked and shredded, throw it in an Instant Pot or oven and cook through to shred
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easier clean up.
3. Scoop out all seeds and stringy bits in your squash halves with a spoon. Lay them cut side up on baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Roast in oven for 40-60 minutes, until you can poke them easily with a fork. Let cool and scoop out the "meaty" pulp from the squash skins.
4. Place all ingredients for the soup in a blender and blend until smooth, then pour into a large pot and cook over medium heat until warmed through, this should take about 5 minutes.
5. While the soup is heating up lets get the chicken ready by placing oil or butter of choice in a large skillet over medium-high heat. In a medium bowl add chicken, spices, salt, and coconut aminos and toss to coat the chicken. Then add to pan with oil/butter and spread it out in a thin layer. Cook until crispy and browned, flip and do the same on this side.
6. Serve soup in bowl topped with shredded chicken and garnished with cilantro.