1. Sauté the onion in olive oil until translucent before adding beef to the pan and cooking until fully browned. Sprinkle flour over the browned ground beef and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomato sauce, beef stock, and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add parsley, season with salt and pepper, remove from heat and allow to cool.
1. Preheat oven to 390 degrees
2. Grease cupcake tray
3. Cut out circles from the puff pastry large enough to line the cups of the cupcake tray
4. Fill the cups with meat
5. Cut out circles from the second puff pastry sheet large enough to over the pies and crimp together the edges
6. Brush the edges of the pies with water and crimp edges together to seal
7. Make a small cross in the center of the pies with a sharp knife and brush with beaten egg
8. bake for 10 minutes, reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake another 20 minutes, or until golden brown
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cake pan with parchment paper
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix well
3. Beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well between each. Add vanilla and mix through
4. Add 1/2 the flour mix and fold gently with a spatula, add the milk and fold through before adding the remaining flour and folding gently in
5. Spread the batter evenly in prepared dish and bake 25 minutes, turning at the half way mark, until the top is golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool before cooling completely on a wire rack. Once cooled cut the edges off of the cake and cut into squares.
6. Place into the fridge for at least 2 hours. I left mine overnight and it worked perfectly.
7. Combine the powdered sugar, cocoa, and boiling water in a deep bowl and mix well until syrupy.
8. Place 1/3 of the coconut into a separate bowl and set two wire racks over parchment paper
9. Using forms dip a square of cake into the chocolate glaze turning to coat. Let drain then transfer to a wire rack, repeat with a couple more cake squares.
10. Take the first square and using clean forks roll in the coconut before transferring to the second tray. Repeat until all are complete.