1. Prepare polenta according to packaging. Chicken should be cooked and shredded before starting via crockpot, instant pot, or store bought.
2. Prepare poblanos by placing an oven rack in the top rack spot and preheating the broiler to high. Place the peppers on a backing sheet with a rim and brush with olive oil. Broil for 10 minutes, making sure to turn the peppers every 3 minutes. When blistered on all sides remove from oven, place in a bowl and cover with foil to cool enough to handle. When able to peel the skin off of each pepper and cut a 3-in slit down the side of each pepper and remove seeds and innards.
3. Stuff the roasted poblano peppers with about 1/3 cup of the prepared polenta.
4. Preheat the over to 375 degrees.
5. Place the shredded chicken, salt, spices, and lime juice in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Divide the chicken evenly between the poblano peppers and bake for 20 minutes until crisped on top. Remove from the oven.
6. While the peppers are cooking prepare the chipotle sauce by placing all ingredients in a blender and blending until smooth.
7. Drizzle the chipotle sauce over the stuffed peppers, sprinkle with cilantro and serve.