1. Preheat oven to 350* F and grease and flour two 6-inch round cake pans
2. In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and set aside.
3. In your stand mixer bowl or medium bowl, beat together the pumpkin, applesauce, peanut butter, eggs and honey until they are well combined. Turn mixer to low and and slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
4. Divide batter amongst your prepared pans and bake 30-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
Peanut Buttery Frosting
1. In your stand mixer bowl or medium bowl, beat together yogurt, peanut butter, and honey until fluffy. First cakes as desired and decorate with biscuits.