1. Peel the plantains by slicing off the ends and scoring them with a pairing knife lengthwise, then slice plantains at an angle, crosswise into 1/2" thick slices. Heat 1 tbsp avocado oil in a skillet over medium and add plantains once hot. Fry for 3-4 minutes before flipping and frying on the other side until golden brown on each side. Sprinkle with sea salt and set aside.
2. Wash and dry kale before removing stems and coarsely chopping the leaves. Heat the 1/2 tbsp avocado oil in a large skillet over medium and add kale once oil is hot. Toss and cover with a lid to allow kale to wilt for 3-4 minutes. Once wilted remote lid and stir in lemon juice and a pinch of salt before setting aside.
3. To make the garlic sauce place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined.
4. Heat 1 tbsp avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add shredded chicken to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes until crisp before flipping and crisping on the other side.
5. Layer kale, plantains, and chicken in a bowl before topping with garlic sauce and serve.
1. To make Stir Fry Sauce, in a medium sauce pan combine all ingredients except arrowroot powder and bring to a simmer. Cook 5 minutes. In a small bowl mix arrowroot powder with 1 tbsp water and then whisk into the sauce pan. Bring to a boil, stir and set aside.
2. Preheat large skillet over medium-high, when hot add 1 tbsp oil and bell pepper strips. Cook until slightly browned before adding broccoli and peas to the pan and cook to soften.
3. Add the remaining oil, chicken, green onions, and cashews to the pan. Cook for a couple minutes until chicken is warmed through and then pour stir fry sauce over and toss to coat. Serve over rice.