1. To make Stir Fry Sauce, in a medium sauce pan combine all ingredients except arrowroot powder and bring to a simmer. Cook 5 minutes. In a small bowl mix arrowroot powder with 1 tbsp water and then whisk into the sauce pan. Bring to a boil, stir and set aside.
2. Preheat large skillet over medium-high, when hot add 1 tbsp oil and bell pepper strips. Cook until slightly browned before adding broccoli and peas to the pan and cook to soften.
3. Add the remaining oil, chicken, green onions, and cashews to the pan. Cook for a couple minutes until chicken is warmed through and then pour stir fry sauce over and toss to coat. Serve over rice.
1. Prepare polenta according to packaging. Chicken should be cooked and shredded before starting via crockpot, instant pot, or store bought.
2. Prepare poblanos by placing an oven rack in the top rack spot and preheating the broiler to high. Place the peppers on a backing sheet with a rim and brush with olive oil. Broil for 10 minutes, making sure to turn the peppers every 3 minutes. When blistered on all sides remove from oven, place in a bowl and cover with foil to cool enough to handle. When able to peel the skin off of each pepper and cut a 3-in slit down the side of each pepper and remove seeds and innards.
3. Stuff the roasted poblano peppers with about 1/3 cup of the prepared polenta.
4. Preheat the over to 375 degrees.
5. Place the shredded chicken, salt, spices, and lime juice in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Divide the chicken evenly between the poblano peppers and bake for 20 minutes until crisped on top. Remove from the oven.
6. While the peppers are cooking prepare the chipotle sauce by placing all ingredients in a blender and blending until smooth.
7. Drizzle the chipotle sauce over the stuffed peppers, sprinkle with cilantro and serve.